In today’s hectic business world, many companies are choosing to go wireless. Cutting the cord to landlines and strapped monitors is proving to be beneficial for several reasons, including convenience, ease of access, immediate communication, and more. However, it is vital to ensure that a company is paired with the right wireless plan and provider. That is where Telanalysis can help.
Our comprehensive telecom audit services allow us to scrutinize a client’s wireless plan and help them to save money. We can also alleviate some of the stress and frustration when it comes to choosing a reliable provider and plan. However, if a business is interested in changing their wireless plan altogether, you must first take into account several important factors. Here is a step-by-step evaluation:
- Determine your current provider’s disadvantages
- Analyze your company’s phone usage to decide what else may be needed
- Decide how new wireless phones will be used within the business. For instance, will their primary purpose be for international calls, texting, emails, or all of the above?
- Decide whether your company requires a plan that takes into account tablets, hotspots, netbooks or other wireless devices
- Choose the desired amount of data per month
- Consider unlimited talk and text options
- Examine what security measures will be taken by each provider to ensure your company’s privacy when the switchover takes place
After all research is completed, it is time to choose the best wireless plan for your company. It is important to weigh up each option carefully and take a thorough look into what each provider offers. There are several different providers to choose from, including:
- Verizon Wireless
- And more
Despite the availability of a diverse selection of service plans and price ranges, businesses may end up paying more money than first anticipated. We want to prevent this. We understand that telecom expenses add up quickly, and our job is to decrease these overheads for our clients. At Telanalysis, we can systematically check phone bills to identify mischarges and other costly mistakes that you may have encountered in the past.
If your company would like to transition to a wireless plan, or simply wants to reevaluate your current carrier, please contact us today. Telanalysis wants our customers to feel secure in relation to their business finances!